Wilden（WILDEN AODD pump） has been a leader in Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps (AODD) since 1955. Wilden is actively committed to excellence, customer satisfaction, R&D results and understanding the market.
Wilden is constantly developing new technologies and keeping an eye on market dynamics to solve today's complex pump applications for customers. Our knowledge base and leading-edge new technologies give you the confidence to choose a trusted solution for your process. Wilden, a powerful support for your process.
Wilden's products are mainly used in the water treatment industry. It can meet the requirements of transporting solvents, acids, corrosive liquids, high-viscosity liquids, high-pressure transmission, large solid particle transmission, abrasive media and other media.
Wilden's product line includes:
- Wilden Original series clamp type air operated diaphragm pumps
- Wilden Advanced Series Bolt-Type Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Wilden Saniflo Series Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Wilden high pressure pumps
Among them, the Original series clamp-type air-operated diaphragm pump and the Advanced series bolt-type air-operated diaphragm pump can be used together with the new Pro-Flo SHIFT Air Distribution System (ADS). Achieve 60% less air consumption than all air operated diaphragm pumps while achieving higher SCFM output.
Advantages of WILDEN AODD pump
- The design of the unbalanced valve, the unbalanced piston that will not stop, has no dead point;
- Plastic self-lubricating air system, no need for oil lubrication;
- Low energy consumption and extremely low leakage of compressed air;
- The special and fast exhaust structure fully ensures that the air valve does not freeze and improves the air utilization rate;
- The number of parts and wearing parts in a single pump are few in the industry, and the unique clamp design makes disassembly and assembly quick and easy;
- No spark, can run dry, can start work by self-priming, simple operation without complicated control, self-priming height can reach 6M;
- The liquid medium of strong acid, strong alkali and strong organic solvent with different characteristics can be transported by selecting the material of the pump casing and diaphragm;
- No dynamic seal, no material pollution, low shear force, not easy to damage the material structure;
- Submersible, movable, easy to carry, can be used as a mobile pump;
- No rotating parts (or bearings), no mechanical shaft seals, no connectors, and low maintenance costs;
- The conveying speed can be changed by changing the air volume;
- The conveying height can be changed by changing the pressure;
- It can transport high-viscosity and high-viscosity liquid medium;
- The outlet can be switched on and off at any time, not afraid of blockage;
Wilden's product range is available in a variety of materials:
- Liquid end: aluminum alloy, 316 stainless steel, ductile iron, PP, PTFE, etc.;
- Elastomer materials: Nitrile, Terpolymer, SaniflexTM, Neoprene, Polyurethane, Teflon PTFE, Viton, Wil-FlexTM